Guarana Drinks Taste - What are they like?Print this page
There are many Guarana drinks on the market today. These drinks were made extremely popular in Brazil, which is one of the highest consumer of soft drinks today. This is mainly due to the fact that the guarana plant grows in Brazil an Venezuela, but also because guarana drinks taste great and have other interesting properties and benefits to its drinker.
- The taste of many guarana drinks is one that is sweet and fruity.
- Note though, that when we say sweet, we mean sugar cane sweet, which is more sweeter than sweeteners, like the high fructose corn syrup variety.
- Some have even mentioned that guarana drinks have a bubble gum or candy taste to them which is preferred in Brazil.
- Drinking a guarana drink will load you with caffeine. Many guarana drinks have guarana extract.In fact, many of the drinks have been compared to doses of guarana extract, with some drinks containing several doses.
- Guarana is known for its effect on cognition, which it increases. It is even known to increase endurance in small animals. Studies have also shown that memory and alertness have also been increased in humans.
- The most widely known effect of guarana drinks is that of increased pleasure.
- When drinking one of the many guarana drinks available, one cannot help but enjoy the refreshing, sweet taste of the guarana.
- It is another wonderful creation from Brazil's rich cultural world.