How to apply lipstick?Print this page
Things you will need:
- Lipstick liner
- Lip moisturizer
Step by step:
- Choose a color that goes well with your skin tone. To find out which color complements you best, simple test them in the store with a friend and/or mirror. Also try different types including gloss, matte, shimmer, etc.
- Find a lipstick liner that complements the selected lipstick. Lipstick liner outlines the lips to highlight their shapes.
- Apply a lip moisturizer to the lips. Make sure you apply the complete lips including the corners.
- Outline your lip with the outliner, tracing the natural lip line.
- Apply the lip stick starting at the center of the bottom lip and moving toward the outward edges in a short but light sweeping motion. Apply the lip stick within the lip line drawn. Then press the lips together.
- Take a tissue and put it between your lips to remove excess lipstick from your lip. If desired, apply a thin light coat of lip gloss.