How to give yourself a manicure?Print this page
Step by step:
- Remove your nail polish.
- Cut your nails to the length of desire with a nail trimmer or scissors.
- Make sure that nails on both hands have the same length.
- Use a nail file to smooth the cut nails down and shape in desired form.
- Soak your hands in warm water for at 5 minutes.
- Take the cuticle stick and push the cuticles back.
- Moisture your nails and hands with hand cream.
- Wash your hands and nails with soap before applying new nail polish.
- Dry your hands and nails thoroughly.
- Apply new nail polisher.
- Take your time and allow each coat to dry before applying new one.
- Put two coats of colors and top with clear one.